Getting Support Shouldn’t Cause More Stress:
Both In-Person and Video Counseling Sessions Are Available
We hope that everyone is doing well, and with all the stress happening in our lives right now we wanted to be sure that our clients are aware that we are offering both in-person and online counseling appointments at this time.
If you don’t feel safe coming into the office, our online counseling options are available to all of our clients. If you are interested in this option, please contact your therapist.They will send you the documents that you need to move forward and will also help you navigate the process.
However, online counseling is not required. We are still providing in-person sessions, and have guidelines in place to keep everyone as safe as possible. Our guidelines for in-person visits are as follows:
- We ask that you do not request an in-person session if you’ve been out of the country in the last two weeks, have been exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling ill.
- Please wash your hands often, and use the tissues we are providing to open the doors within our office.
- Please arrive at the exact time of your appointment, and do not come inside if you are early or late so that we can keep the waiting room as empty and safe as possible.
And of course, we have implemented measures among our staff to decrease risk as well. These include:
- We will observe social distancing at all times
- Our staff is washing their hands often, and will be the only ones touching the counseling room doors
- We are staggering appointments in order to keep the waiting room as empty as possible, your therapist will communicate your new appointment time
- Play-therapy toys and all other surfaces will be cleaned after each appointment
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. By working together, we can minimize the risk of exposure while still providing support to our communities.
Grant Stenzel, MS LCPC