Now Hiring Skilled Therapists At All Locations!
Stenzel Clinical Services, a rapidly growing Christian private counseling practice, is seeking clinically licensed therapists to join the teams at all four of our locations in Geneva, Naperville, Schaumburg and Wheaton (and telemedicine). Our goal is to develop diverse practices that offer a well-balanced offering of specialties that appeal to both present and potential clients, and you just might be the perfect fit.
Some of the benefits of working at Stenzel Clinical:
- A strong support system. We believe in helping our staff market themselves, grow their client base and further their skills.
- A great, friendly, supportive team of therapists
- Continuing Education Units offered in-house
- Minimal paperwork. Our administrative staff handles all tasks related to insurance and billing. They are superheroes and definitely not writing this job posting.
- Our Self-Care Initiative grants paid time off to our counseling staff twice a year
- Health, dental and vision offered to full-time staff (20 clients or more a week)
- 401k plan
A Little About Us:
Stenzel Clinical has been practicing since 2003 and in that time, we’ve grown into a team of over 40 skilled therapists spread across our four Chicagoland locations. Christianity has always been our compass, and we’re proud to offer faith-based counseling to our clients who desire it. We believe counseling is one of the most fulfilling professions there is, and that there is hope for everyone who walks through our door. We look forward to more dedicated counselors joining us in our mission to help others find hope and live well.
What we value most:
Vision: Empowering all people to live their lives well.
Mission: Seeing people as they are, empowering healing and growth so that mind, body, and spirit can thrive.
- Faith – Trusting God in service to others
- Camaraderie – Collaborating to support one another professionally and personally
- Integrity – Practicing professional excellence to the glory of God
- Compassion – Cultivating empathy, humility and vulnerability in the growth process
- Growth – Fostering learning for healthy change
Ideal candidates have:
- The ability to work with children, adolescents and/or adults
- A strong belief that there is hope for every individual
- Years of experience as a clinical professional preferred
- A desire to work see 18 and 30 clients a week
- A background in Christian counseling is a plus
To be considered, you must have attained one or more of the following:
If you feel you’d be a good fit at Stenzel Clinical, do not hesitate to apply.