Now Hiring Skilled Therapists At All Locations!
Stenzel Clinical Services, a rapidly growing private counseling practice, is seeking experienced, licensed therapists to join the teams at all four of our locations in Geneva, Naperville, Schaumburg and Wheaton. Our goal is to develop diverse practices that offer a well-balanced offering of specialties that appeal to both present and potential clients, and you just might be the perfect fit.
Are you experienced, compassionate and insightful? Passionate about counseling and dedicated to being someone who helps others down their path to healing? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Some of the benefits of working at Stenzel Clinical:
- A strong support system. Supervision and ongoing clinical development is a value at Stenzel. We have paid supervisors and a clinical director.
- We believe in helping our staff market themselves, grow their client base and further their skills. We partner with an outside marketing agency.
- Efficient paperwork practices, which makes maintaining client charts straight forward.
- Our administrative staff handles all tasks related to insurance and billing. They are superheroes and definitely not writing this job posting.
- Our Self-Care Initiative grants paid time off to members of our counseling staff after a year of employment.
- This is a position where you can grow. We consider ourselves to be a teaching practice, where each clinician is personally supported to become the best clinician they can be. We provide CEUs as well as supervision and ongoing clinical development for our entire clinical team.
Ideal candidates have:
- A strong belief that there is hope for every individual.
- A desire to work between 15 and 30 hours a week.
- A background in Christian counseling is a plus.
- The ability to work with children, adolescents and/or adults.
- Preference may be given to clinicians who are trauma-informed and have experience with relationship/couples therapy, play therapy or substance use disorders.
A little about us
Stenzel Clinical has been practicing since 2003 and in that time, we’ve grown into a team of over 40 skilled therapists spread across our four Chicagoland locations. Christianity has always been our compass, and we’re proud to offer faith-based counseling to clients who desire it. We believe counseling is one of the most fulfilling professions there is, and that there is hope for everyone who walks through our door. We look forward to more dedicated counselors joining us in our mission to help others find hope and live well.
To be considered, you must have attained one or more of the following:
How to apply
If you feel you’d be a good fit at Stenzel Clinical, do not hesitate to apply. Please send your cover letter and résumé to Grant Stenzel below.