Now Hiring Skilled Therapists At All Locations!
Are you a licensed therapist? Are you a compassionate, professional, trustworthy, and insightful counselor? If so, Stenzel Clinical would love to meet you.
About Stenzel Clinical Services, Ltd.
We are a rapidly growing private family practice. We operate with Christianity as our compass, and faith-based counseling is available to our clients if they so choose. We have been practicing since 2004, and in that time we have opened four locations across Chicagoland that now employ over 35 skilled therapists.
We have enjoyed consistent growth thanks to our belief that there is hope for every individual, regardless of religious, racial or socioeconomic background.
Counseling is one of the most fulfilling professions there is, and also one of the most draining. So we provide consistent support to our staff as well as chances to market themselves and increase their client bases.
Who We’re Looking For
- Licensed therapists who are versed in Christian counseling. If you have experience with Christian counseling in a lay or professional capacity, please list that in your cover letter.
- Counselors that work with children, adolescents and/or adults. Our goal is to have a well-balanced, diverse practice so we can guarantee clients a therapist with the specialty and background they are looking for.
- We are interviewing for positions in all four of our Illinois locations: Wheaton, Naperville, Geneva and Schaumburg.
- First and foremost, you will counsel individuals or families and serve as someone they can count on as they walk their path to healing.
- When you’re not in session, you will be expected to keep up with paperwork and keep it accurate. Thankfully, some of this workload is lessened thanks to our excellent administrative staff. They fully handle insurance billing, by the way.
- We expect our therapists to work anywhere between 12 and 30 hours per week.
- Finally, marketing yourself will help you grow your caseload faster, but is not required. If you so choose, we will help you with building those skills. Our website is an excellent referral source, and often clients will come to you. But we will also show you how you can put yourself out there so you can be found.
To be considered, you must have one or more of the following degrees or licenses.
How To Apply
If you’re motivated to join a growing, supportive private practice and build a caseload of people to minister to, please send your cover letter and résumé to Grant Stenzel. His email is email@example.com.